General Information, Staff, External coworkers, Current Research Projects, Completed Research Projects, Facilities
The task of this faculty is to research in the field of polymeric and non-polymeric petrochemicals synthesis and production technology in both laboratory and pilot-plant scales.
This faculty consists of three research groups:
1. Natural gas conversion (O.C.M., pyrocarbons, etc.)
2. Petrochemicals synthesis
3. Engineering design and construction of pilot-plants
The projects in the first research group are focused on conversion of methane to ethylene catalyst and optimum process conditions, also conversion of N.G. to biocompatible pyrocarbon materials. Second group's task is to research on modern technology of petrochemicals production. One of these projects is research on membrane technology of chlorine production. The engineering design and construction pilot-plants project are performs in the third group that mainly consist of expert chemical engineers.
Our qualified researchers and staff consist of chemists and chemical engineers holding Ph.D., M.Sc. & B.Sc. degrees that are working in three research groups.
1. Rabbani, Ali ( M.Sc.) chemical engineer , “head of the faculty & engineering design and construction group”
2. Yaghobi, Nakisa ( M.Sc.) chemical engineer , “head of O.C.M. group”
3. Yousefi, Mohammad ( Ph.D.) chemist
4. Mohammadi, Ferydoon ( Ph.D.) electrochemical engineer
5. Eslamimanesh, V. ( M.Sc.) chemical engineer
6. Abbasnejhad , Amir reza ( B.Sc ) chemical engineer
7. Karami, M. ( B.Sc ) chemist
8. Bazhrang, R. ( B.Sc ) chemist
9. Rahbar shahrozi, J. ( B.Sc ) chemichal engineer
10. Ahangarzadeh, Mohammad. The'' head of construction workshop"
11. Asgharzadeh, Maryam ( B.Sc ).The secretary of faculty.
1- Mohtasham , Hamid ( M.Sc. )
2- Khorasani, Masomeh (M.Sc.)
3- Akbarianfeiz, Leila (M.Sc.)
4- Karimi,Elham (M.Sc.)
Current Research Projects:
Completed Research Projects: